jeudi 9 octobre 2008

Oh, France...




Hello, everyone!

I couldn't help but dedicate a blog to the political leanings in American for this coming election.  As you can see on your right, Obama seems to have captured the hearts of the French. Hmm...  I will assume that you already know my thoughts about this.

En fait, I made comments earlier about the cleanliness of Grenoble, but have recently learned the truth:(  It is actually quite polluted here, and the percentage of those who recycle is also a very sad statistic.  How tragic. 

I hope to update on more important sorts of things in the near future:)

--

1 commentaire:

Lindsey Williamson a dit…

kb - i miss you! had all the girls over last night for dinner and didn't quite feel complete with out you.
I've been thinking about you lots.
I'd love to catch up sometime...do you skype?
ps. this post is so you :) politics and recycling...