lundi 29 septembre 2008

GENEVE, SUISSE.

Hello, everyone:)

This weekend for just two short days, I was able to visit Geneva, Switzerland.  We arrived on Friday morning (thank goodness I don't have classes on Fridays) at 8:00 and left on Saturday afternoon at 16:30.   I found out that Switzerland is ridiculously wealthy.  Sadly, one of the highlights of the trip was finding STARBUCKS!!! It may have cost me 10 dollars for a single drink (caffe latté), but I probably would have paid 25... I guess that must mean I am a little homesick:(   Over the duration of the weekend, I was able to visit the Reformation Museum, Red Cross Museum (GO BARTON!), the UN, a contemporary art museum, various churches involved in the Reformation, the "Reformation Wall," and just take in the essence of Geneve, I suppose.   Here are some pics. More to come:)  








2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

So great! :]

Kendall a dit…

did you know that clara barton is jon's great great aunt? his middle name is barton after her! pretty sweet that you saw that :)